Position: Community Manager
Location: Remote, UK
Hi, we’re Block Labs, a leading Web3 accelerator providing marketing, financial and strategic advice to Blockchain projects. We focus on projects that help shape the future of Web3; be it digital tokens, NFT’s, metaverse projects and anything else DeFi. Block Labs have already funded some of the fastest-growing Web3 projects of 2022/23, and with further projects underway there’s no better time to join the team!
A state-of-the-art decentralised web3 wallet utilising cutting-edge artificial intelligence (AI). We’re empowering users to manage their own digital assets, providing an intuitive and user-friendly interface.
We’re looking for a Community Manager to join our Marketing Team!
As our Community Manager, you'll be responsible for managing & growing the community across various channels. The ideal candidate will have experience managing Discord & Telegram communities and an in-depth knowledge of Web3.
- Implement the online community moderation strategy, coordinating with stakeholders across the company to ensure its effectiveness and provide superior quality of customer service and support to our community with the help of various communication tools.
- Review and moderate all user-generated content and user profiles (either pre-, post- or reactive moderation) within forums, comments, images, videos and audio, liaising with the marketing team where required.
- Explore new community-friendly platforms to best facilitate the local community.
- Monitor all industry and company information and news to anticipate potential issues.
- Setup close partnerships and explore regional Developer Communities, Universities, Blockchains associations, KOLs, and other web2 and web3 audiences.
- Explore new community-friendly platforms to facilitate the expansion
What will you bring to Block Labs?
- Strong understanding and interest of cryptocurrency, blockchain and web3
- 2-4 years experience of community management, social media, or growth experience in technology companies
- Demonstrated a track record of delivering on growth metrics
- Strong understanding and use of Community Management platforms; Discord and Telegram
- Strong project management capability and detail orientation
- Taking ownership and willing to go out of the comfort zone
- Experience growing passionate user or developer communities in order to catalyze market adoption of technologies
- Ability to effectively manage a complex, remote-first team with diverse backgrounds, opinions, and working styles
- Strong English verbal and written communications
What will you get from us?
- Hybrid Remote: We trust you to get your work done wherever, whenever.
- 25 days + bank holidays + birthday off: Take the time you need, when you need it.
- Company issued tech: You’ll receive a bunch of tech ahead of your first day.
- Comprehensive health benefits: Your well-being is a priority to us.
- Weekly lunch: Have a free lunch on us.
- Work/life Balance: Team members have the freedom and flexibility to organise their own work schedules with a high degree of autonomy in your role.
- London, GB
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
About Block Labs
Block Labs is the leading Web3 accelerator. Through our investment, strategy and marketing divisions, we help brands thrive on the blockchain.
Loading application form
Already working at Block Labs?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.